Marketing Director Opportunity!
Join My Growing Team!
My practice is growing, and I need more great people like you! Below are the details about my current open position!
MARKETING DIRECTOR POSITION
A GREAT opportunity that could be yours! I am looking for one outstanding person to add to my staff of winners. If you are organized, self-motivated and have high energy, apply today. PREVIOUS MARKETING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED! In fact, I’ve developed a turnkey system so you can jump right in.
- Create And Fulfill Direct Marketing Campaigns
- Build Yearly Marketing Calendar
- Patient Incentives & VIP Club Promotion
- Monthly Patient Newsletter Design
- Growing New Leads and Existing Patient Databases
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Patient Referral Programs
- Highly valued patients and staff!
- My practice is unlike any dental practice you’ve experienced!
- Daily, Monthly and Yearly INCENTIVES and BONUSES!
- Don’t miss out on this career-oriented opportunity!
I am seeking an individual who is well-presented and has excellent communication skills. I am looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others. This person is friendly, highly organized and works well with all personality types. The person I am seeking has extensive customer service enthusiasm and brings solutions to the problem. If you are organized, have great follow up and planning skill, you may be a great fit for the job!
NO PREVIOUS DENTAL PRACTICE OR MARKETING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
To apply, please send an email including a copy of your current resume AND a 2-3 minute video interview* to:
In your video, please answer the following 3 questions:
- Explain why this position appeals to you
- Explain what your specific qualification are and be specific about your talents and skills that make you unique
- Include your salary history
*Note: video may be made with any smartphone, digital camera or mobile device. You may also include anything else you’d like me to know about you in the video and describe how you see your personal patient values providing an outstanding experience for my patients. You may learn more about my patient values and philosophies by clicking on these videos. (Links here: clip #1 -Good Things Utah Channel 4, clip #2 – interview with ESPN 700 host Sean O’Connell.)
I look forward to hearing from you!