Be Dr. Williams Personal Assistant!
My practice is growing, and I need more great people like you! Below are the details about my current open position!
PERSONAL ASSISTANT POSITION
A GREAT opportunity that could be yours! I am looking for one outstanding person to add to my staff of winners. If you are organized, self-motivated and have high energy, apply today.
I AM WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON!
Superstars only! Don’t even apply unless you are an organized, motivated overachiever and can prove it. Come build a fantastic practice with us. We are in dental practice, but we don’t hire backgrounds, we hire top performers. Experienced or not, if you have the talent, we’ll know.
- Managing Dr. Schedule
- Follow up on projects, orders and meetings
- Organizing Dr. Calendar
- Emails and correspondence
- Follow up phone calls to patients and key team members
- Shopping and errands for Dr.
- Training and travel itinerary
- Family calendar and household management
- Providing the BEST experience for our wonderful patients and team
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Highly valued patients and staff!
- My practice is unlike any dental practice you’ve experienced!
- Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
I am seeking an individual who is well-presented and has excellent communication skills. I am looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others. This person is friendly, highly organized and works well with all personality types. The person I am seeking has extensive customer service enthusiasm and brings solutions to the problem.
NO PREVIOUS DENTAL PRACTICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
To apply, please send an email including a copy of your current resume AND a 2-3 minute video interview* to:
In your video, please answer the following 3 questions:
- Explain why this position appeals to you
- Explain what your specific qualification are and be specific about your talents and skills that make you unique
- Include your salary history
*Note: video may be made with any smartphone, digital camera or mobile device. You may also include anything else you’d like me to know about you in the video and describe how you see your personal patient values providing an outstanding experience for my patients. You may learn more about my patient values and philosophies by clicking on these videos. (Links here: clip #1 -Good Things Utah Channel 4, clip #2 – interview with ESPN 700 host Sean O’Connell.)
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Tyler Williams DDS