Learn more about dental implants by getting a free chapter to Dr. Williams new book, Reason to Smile: 11 keys to your best oral health ever.
At our FREE educational implant seminar, attendees can learn about how dental implants are more comfortable and safer than they ever have been.
Attendees will receive a FREE copy of Dr. Williams’s new book on dental implants when they attend.
Our next seminar is Friday, May 17th from 2:00 – 3:00 PM! A Light Lunch will be served!
Only 9 seats left, so call or register online today!
We teach seven helpful concepts in our 60-minute presentation:
1. Receive more comfort from Advanced dental procedures than ever before!
2. Saving your teeth or replacing them, which is the better option?
3. What is the price dental implants?
4. The best type of dental implants for each patient.
5. How long can dental implants last?
6. Lifelong health and enjoyment of dental implants through proper care and maintenance.
7. Great alternatives to dental implants to consider.
Are implant the right choice?
Our dentist, Dr. Tyler Williams, will teach attendees about their options, and during the one-hour long seminar he will share his passion for helping improve smiles in his communities and about the latest dental technology. Light refreshments will be served, and attendees will receive a FREE book and a free consultation ($135 value).
The first 10 attendees to register will receive a free digital jaw x-ray ($114 value).
Call (801) 503.0035 today or click the following link to register for our next seminar!