SUPERSTAR-ONLY CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION
A GREAT opportunity that could be yours! I am looking for one outstanding person to add to my staff of winners. If you are organized, self-motivated and have high energy, apply today. PREVIOUS DENTAL EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED! In fact, I’ve developed a turnkey system so you can jump right in.
- No Cold Calls or Cold Leads!
- Help patients accept treatment plans who are interested and pre-qualified! Treat people who want great care!
- Follow up on overdue and unscheduled procedures
- Phone call, email, text and CRM database management
- Coordinate pre-paid treatment times for our patients
- Expand Patient Referral Programs and New Patient Growth
- Highly valued patients and staff!
- My practice is unlike any dental practice you’ve experienced!
- Daily, Monthly and Yearly INCENTIVES and BONUSES!
- Don’t miss out on this career-oriented opportunity!
I am seeking an individual who is well-presented and has excellent communication and follow-up skills. I am looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others. This person is friendly, highly organized and works well with all personality types. The person I am seeking has extensive customer service enthusiasm and brings solutions to the problem. If you are organized, energetic, possess a “can do” attitude, and have great follow up and planning skill, you may be a great fit for the job!
NO PREVIOUS DENTAL PRACTICE OR MARKETING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
To apply, please send an email including a copy of your current resume AND a 2-3 minute video interview* to:
In your video, please answer the following 3 questions:
1. Explain why this position appeals to you
2. Explain what makes you a unique superstar
3. Include your salary history
*Note: video may be made with any smartphone, digital camera or mobile device. You may also include anything else you’d like me to know about you in the video and describe how you see your personal patient values providing an outstanding experience for my patients. You may learn more about my patient values and philosophies by clicking on these videos. (Links here: clip #1 -Good Things Utah Channel 4, clip #2 – interview with ESPN 700 host Sean O’Connell.)
I look forward to hearing from you!