New Technology Transforms Your Smile, Faster and More Comfortably Than Ever!
(Best Part, It’s All Done For You!)
Posted July 05, 2019.
Have you considered how straight teeth could benefit your oral health? It’s a big and important decision to make, but it goes way beyond a brighter and more confident smile. A smile can be life changing.
In fact, USA Today ran a poll, and found that the most noticed features of a person when they meet someone new are as follows:
- 47% notice your smile first.
- 31% notice your eyes first.
- 11% notice your smell first.
- 7% notice your clothes first.
- 4% notice your hair first (my wife is a hairstylist, and she agrees it's important but not as noticeable as teeth).
The Six Benefits of our Invisalign & Six Month Smiles Treatments are:
- A confident smile -- you'll be ready for you next photo on the spot!
- Easier to brush, floss and maintain your oral health.
- Lowering your risk for gingivitis and gum disease.
- More comfortable eating, chewing and speaking than ever before.
- Lowering your risk for tooth decay that has yet to develop.
- Naturally whiten your smile without sensitivity or the need for laser whitening.
Maybe this isn’t for you, and that’s completely OK. When I first started in practice I would take almost anybody. But over the years I’ve become way too busy, so I can’t take on everyone’s case. This is simply a “so you know” email about my limited time promotion, in case you or a friend are interested. But seriously, no obligations whatsoever. If you aren’t ready, I won’t send this email to you again...
However, if you are thinking of transforming the way you smile in the near future, there’s NEVER been a better time than right now to do it.
Let me explain.
All you need to do is call the office or visit pinecrestdds.com/6monthsmiles and schedule a 30 minute visit to have some simple impressions made of your teeth. We are generally booked out for several weeks, but we usually hold a few earlier spots for important people like you who are ready to get started.
Here’s what you’ll get when you start your Straight Smile Transformation before the 31st of this month:
- Full Straightening Treatment for one package rate. We’ve straightening hundreds of teeth over the years, and we can usually predict just how long it will take. But in case it takes a bit longer, we will work with you to make it just the way you want it.
- Your choice of FREE DayWhite Zoom home teeth whitening system or Anti-Sensitivity home system included when your smile is complete, with 2 bonus refills. ($325 bonus value)
- FREE enrollment in our Lifetime Whitening program.
- 1 Down Payment and then 6 monthly payments, or 0% interest financing if you’d like to pay over a longer period of time.
- 5% prepayment savings (up to $350 value).
- Digital, Full-Mouth Panoramic X-Ray included ($115 value)
- Wire and Clear retainers included ($375 value).
- Free teeth polishing at your 3 month visit ($37 value).
- Digital imaging of before and after photos to send to you.
- Free copy of Reason To Smile: 11 keys to your best oral health ever. It’s my newly published book, regularly $11.95 on Amazon.con or at Barnes and Noble, but it’s my gift to you for a lifetime of oral health. Plus there’s a whole chapter just on how to make the most of your clear braces.
If you’re still interested call (801) 666-2478 or schedule online at pinecrestdds.com/6monthsmiles today.
9 Commonly Asked Questions We Receive About Teeth Straightening:
- “What is the difference between newer, clear braces and Traditional Metal Braces? Traditional braces are still an option today. If you desire your back teeth and bite to be 100% perfect, that may be the route for you to go, and I can make a recommendation for you. But if only improving your back teeth and bite are important while making the most of your front teeth and cosmetic appearance, than Six Month Smiles is the way to go. Six Month Smiles are revolutionary because they offer a cosmetic solution that focuses on the teeth you see when you look at yourself in the mirror, your front teeth. They are white and clear so it makes them much less noticeable than traditional braces. In fact, when I personally was treated with white braces back in 2013, some of my friends asked me if I had them removed while we were chatting because they blended in so well.
- “Does it hurt?” Most of our patients are surprised at how well they can eat, speak and chew. Simply take Tylenol on the day your band are tightening when you eat a meal, and that’s usually it. Many patients don’t take any pain relievers or have discomfort throughout the process. We’ll guide you through it and give you handouts to make it as comfortable as possible.
- “What do the braces look like?” The custom fit braces are clear and we use white wires and bands to keep them on. We replace the elastics once a month to keep them bright for you while we move you through your treatment.
- “What about at home straightening kits?” These are great options for someone who already has good teeth and just needs to move a couple teeth or so. The disadvantage is your oral health cannot be monitored, and if your run into an issue or teeth that don’t line up, you may have to get in office orthodontics. Plus you’ll need to take your trays out and put them back in. With Six Month Smiles we take care of all the bands and updates in our office, so you don’t have to do the “heavy lifting.”
- “Will I really finish in 6 months?” Average treatment times run 5-9 months, with most people in the 6-7 month range depending on complexity of your case. If it takes longer than 6 months we won’t charge you extra for it. And your new retainers are warranted for 2 full year as long as you wear them regularly.
- “What are the retainers like?” They are clear and also serve as a home whitening system. We also bond a paper thin wire on the back of your front teeth to keep your teeth in place. You won’t be able to see it and it’s straightforward to maintain. I have an upper and lower wire retainer in my own mouth and I bet you’ve never noticed. Like exercise and diet, teeth can relapse if not maintained so these retainers remind your teeth to stay put so you don’t have to get braces a second time.
- “How much does this cost?” Your case will have one flat rate depending on which package you select. This cost is guaranteed for 20 days and includes all the bonuses in this letter.
- “What can I eat while wearing clear braces?” Just about anything. We discourage sticky and hard candy and food on these braces, but I don’t recommend that type of food for any of your teeth, we’ve seen too many good teeth crack or break over the years and don’t want you to suffer. But the braces are bonded and very strong so you should have very little issue. If a bracket does pop off, there’s no extra charge for us to put it on. If it’s only one bracket, we can bond it on at your scheduled monthly visit with us during treatment. It’s painless to rebound them.
- “Does my age affect my teeth while having this done?” We have done this service on patients from ages ranging from 16-71. So you’re never too old or too young to enjoy an updated smile.
What to expect if you get started.
After we send your impressions to be made to customize the fit to you, we will show you a digital preview of your new smile. Three weeks later you will come in for an hour or two and you’ll leave everything in place and your take home materials for maximum maintenance and comfort. Then we’ll see you every 2-4 weeks until your new smile is complete for 30-60 minutes per visit.
My 5-star rated team is looking forward to seeing YOU at your next visit. We are just a call, email or text away!
Dedicated to natural smiles,
Dr. Tyler Williams, D.D.S.
P.S. If you still have questions, you can call or grab a free digital chapter on Braces from my new book, Reason to Smile: 11 keys to your best oral health ever. Plus you’ll get a FREE hard copy at your next visit by showing this letter. The book is available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com for $11.95, but it’s my gift to you (or a friend of yours) to show you how much I want to help your smile last a lifetime.
P.P.S. I know many times an offer is really just open to be redeemed at any time. But with my bonuses for you here, this simply isn’t the case. Here’s why: If I tell you about a expiration date and offer, and then the timeline passes and I still give you the offer, I’ve effectively started your Straightening Program out with a lie. I only want to “give it to you Straight.”
This would be a horrible way to develop our relationship, and it would mean I lack integrity. So rest assured, when you see a limited offer or deadline from us, it means something.
"The office is great. They were very friendly and accommodating, and it's fun to come here. It's not like the scary old days of the dentist used to be. Where you'd go and it'd take you 10 years to come back because it was so frightening, but this is great." -Linda Williams, Salt Lake City, UT
“I was so impressed by everyone at your office. The most amazing dental experience I’ve ever had. Nice to finally find a dental office in touch with 21st Century techniques...I mean, totally ZERO pain! Never before has a visit to a dentist been so enjoyable! I’m actually looking forward to my next visit.” — Richard B., South Jordan, UTP.P.P.S. See more patient testimonial videos at PinecrestDDS.com/6monthsmiles