Recently my son, dad, brother, and I made our second road trip to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. We had a lot of fun, but unfortunately, our team lost. It’s never found to be let down.
I often work with referrals and new patients who come see us because of bad dental work or a poor experience at another office. Usually, it’s because their expectations were unmet or let down. Disappointment can be very frustrating.
You deserve to take a moment to discover a newer and better way. We utilize Biomimetic Dentistry, a treatment approach that seeks to replicate the natural structures and functions of your teeth. We have a special P.R.I.S.M. Process we’ve developed over the last few years, that makes your treatment safer, more comfortable, and less likely to put you through root canals, pain, or missed time from work/family.
Unfortunately, most dental procedures in most offices don’t offer this option.
Say No to Aggressive Crowns, Avoidable Root Canals, and “Fillings.” You Deserve Better!
Here are some key points about PRISM dentistry:
- It is based on the principle of biomimicry, which involves mimicking nature and a natural smile to protect your health and appearance.
- The goal is to repair or restore teeth in a way that preserves as much of your natural teeth as possible, while also providing long-lasting, functional, and aesthetically pleasing results.
- Minimally invasive techniques are used to preserve the natural strength and integrity of your teeth/tooth.
- White ceramics and bonding techniques are used that mimic the natural properties of your teeth.
- Biomimetic dentistry takes a more natural and holistic approach to your dental treatment.
- It can help patients maintain healthy and functional teeth for a lifetime.
- Overlays and Veneers are stronger and safer than crowns or caps for your cosmetic dentistry needs.
Please share this message or one of our books to help your friends and family avoid unnecessary redos of bad dental work. With multiple corporate dental offices popping up, this is becoming more and more of an issue we are seeing and dealing with.
There are very few biomimetic dentists in each state because it is a time-consuming and niche process that requires extra training and more time per procedure to do the job right for you.
If you have any questions or would like more information please call us at (801) 503-0035.
Have a great week!
P.S. If you have a friend or family member who is in need of a consultation or more information about avoiding bad dental experiences, please send them our way. Their first Smile Consultation and X-Ray is just $29 when they mention this blog post.