AT PINECREST DENTAL, our mission is to provide the best experience possible to our patients and community. We are changing the way that people feel about going to the dentist, and couldn’t do it without you.
We recognize and respect the cultures, beliefs and personal values our guests, patients and theirs families.
We have a zero tolerance philosophy for the following:
- Anger and hatred toward specific groups, culture or races
- Sexual harassment
- Political intolerance or debate
- Racism or prejudice
- Offensive, crude or foul Language
- Intolerance to beliefs, traditions or cultures of others
- Violating local or state laws
We appreciate and respect the value brought to us from our patients of a diverse groups and organizations, including:
- Various religions and denominations
- Sexual orientation
- Political backgrounds
We invite you to become part of the Pinecrest family and help us change the experience of going to the dentist that so many suffer with.
We are here to help our patients (especially those who hate the dentist or suffer with fear and lack confidence in their teeth) gain a better quality of life through a winning SMILE!