We are growing! Below are the details about our current open position!
Opportunity that could be yours! We are looking for one outstanding person to add to our staff of winners. If you are organized, self-motivated and have high energy, apply today.
- Presenting treatment options to patients
- Prophylaxis and Periodontal Care
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Checkout and billing of patient care
- Placement of topical fluoride varnish
- Digital X-ray acquisition
- Providing outstanding customer service to our fantastic patient base!
- Highly valued patients and staff!
- This practice is unlike any dental practice that you’ve experienced!
- Daily, Monthly and Yearly INCENTIVES and BONUSES!
- Don’t miss out on this career-oriented opportunity!
- Part-time and full-time opportunities available!
We are seeking an individual who is well-presented and has excellent communication skills. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others. This person is friendly, highly organized and works well with all personality types. The person we are seeking loves caring for people, has extensive customer service enthusiasm and brings solutions to the problem.
- X-ray certified in Utah
- Current CPR certification
- Current Utah hygiene license in good standing
- A positive and helpful attitude!
To apply, please send an email including a copy of your current resume AND a 2-3 minute video interview* to:
In your video, please answer the following 3 questions:
1. Explain why this position appeals to you
2. Explain what your specific qualification are and be specific about your talents and skills that make you unique
3. Include your salary history
*Note: video may be made with any smartphone, digital camera or mobile device. You may also include anything else you’d like me to know about you in the video and describe how you see your personal patient values providing an outstanding experience for my patients. You may learn more about my patient values and philosophies by clicking on these videos. (Links here: clip #1 -Good Things Utah Channel 4, clip #2 – interview with ESPN 700 host Sean O’Connell.)
I look forward to hearing from you!
-Tyler Williams DDS