Marketing Assistant Opportunity!
When was the last time you had fun at work?
Are you looking for a rewarding position with a fast-growing, high-tech, fun dental practice? Pinecrest Dental is looking for a few good men and women!
Are you the type of person, or do you know someone that knows how to work hard in a fun environment? Would you like to be mentored by the entire Pinecrest Dental team, including Dr. Williams, and work with the best patients you’ve ever seen? Do you have a good understanding of customer service? Would you want to be a part of a FAST growing company and be on the leading edge in implant and cosmetic dentistry?
It will be the opportunity of a lifetime. You will get to learn modern dentistry and implant from the ground up. Plus you will be working with some of the BEST in our profession.
If so, the next phase of your career starts right now!
Pinecrest Dental is expanding its reach and staffing up — We are creating a fleet of dental experts to join us to ensure exceptional care for our rapidly growing offices. You will enjoy medical benefits plans, dental benefits, uniform allowance, world-class training, fun team outings every year, and attractive salary packages.
Join My Growing Team!
My practice is growing, and I need more great people like you! Below are the details about my current open position!
MARKETING ASSISTANT POSITION
- Create And Fulfill Direct
- Marketing Campaigns
- Build Yearly Marketing Calendar
- Patient Incentives & VIP Club Promotion
- Monthly Patient Newsletter Design
- Growing New Leads and Existing Patient Databases
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Patient Referral Programs
- Highly valued patients and staff!
- My practice is unlike any dental practice you’ve experienced!
- Daily, Monthly and Yearly INCENTIVES and BONUSES!
- Don’t miss out on this career-oriented opportunity!
I am seeking an individual who is well-presented and has excellent communication skills. I am looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others. This person is friendly, highly organized and works well with all personality types. The person I am seeking has extensive customer service enthusiasm and brings solutions to the problem. If you are organized, have great follow up and planning skill, you may be a great fit for the job!
NO PREVIOUS DENTAL PRACTICE OR MARKETING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Explain why this position appeals to you
- Explain what your specific qualification are and be specific about your talents and skills that make you unique
- Include your salary history
*Note: video may be made with any smartphone, digital camera or mobile device. You may also include anything else you’d like me to know about you in the video and describe how you see your personal patient values providing an outstanding experience for my patients. You may learn more about my patient values and philosophies by clicking on these videos. (Links here: clip #1 -Good Things Utah Channel 4, clip #2 – interview with ESPN 700 host Sean O’Connell.)
I look forward to hearing from you!