My practice is growing! Below are the details about my current open assisting position!
DENTAL ASSISTANT POSITION
This fantastic opportunity could be yours! I am looking for one outstanding person to add to my staff of winners. If you are organized, self-motivated and have high energy, apply today.
- Presenting treatment options to patients
- Assisting the Dr(s). with direct patient care
- Coronal polish of teeth
- Fabrication of temporary crowns and onlays
- Checkout and billing of patient care
- Placement of topical fluoride varnish
- Digital X-ray acquisition
- Providing outstanding customer service to our fantastic patient base!
- Highly valued patients and staff!
- My practice is unlike any dental practice that you’ve experienced!
- Daily, Monthly and Yearly INCENTIVES and BONUSES!
- Don’t miss out on this career-oriented opportunity!
- 1 Part-time and 1 full-time opportunity available!
I am seeking an individual who is well-presented and has excellent communication skills. I am looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others. This person is friendly, highly organized and works well with all personality types. The person I am seeking loves caring for people, has extensive customer service enthusiasm and brings solutions to the problem.
- X-ray certified in Utah
- Current CPR certification
- A positive and helpful attitude!
To apply, please send your resume and video to:
Include in your email a 2-3 minute video interview* answering the following 4 questions:
1. Explain why this position appeals to you
2. Explain what your specific qualification are, and be specific about your talents and skills that make you unique
3. Include your salary history
4. Include your contact information and the best time to reach you
*Note: video may be made with any smartphone, digital camera or mobile device. You may also include anything else you’d like me to know about you in the video and describe how you see your personal patient values providing an outstanding experience for my patients. You may learn more about my patient values and philosophies by clicking on these videos. (Links here: clip #1 -Good Things Utah Channel 4, clip #2 – interview with ESPN 700 host Sean O’Connell.)
I AM WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON WHO HAS X-RAY AND CPR CERTIFICATION, BUT FORMAL DENTAL ASSISTING TRAINING NOT REQUIRED!
I look forward to hearing from you!
-Tyler Williams DDS